The competition ends December 31st 2019. The lucky winner will be announced 2 January 2020 via email.
The competition is run by Chaccra, which is a trading name of Chaccra International.
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win a 50x50cm Vidhi Blush Wall Hanging. There’s one prize to be won.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK and US residents aged 18 years or over. All entrants must have a valid email address.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase/booking is necessary, but it’s a condition of entry that each participant signs up to receive marketing by email and/or post from Chaccra. The prize draw is only open to newly registered customers. If you do not wish to sign up, please do not complete the entry form.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To enter the prize draw all you need to do is sign up to Chaccra using the sign up form on the competition page before 31 December 2019.
6. It’s a condition of entry that participants agree to receive marketing communications from Chaccra, and that they’re still signed up to receive marketing by 31 Dec 2019 (the date the winner is announced). Participants can unsubscribe at any time from future e-mails or direct mails by using the email unsubscribe function or following the instructions to unsubscribe stated on any direct mails received. However, by unsubscribing before 1 January 2020 this will invalidate your entry in to the prize draw.
7. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 31st December 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to a technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
9. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
10. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
11. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on the 2nd January 2020.
12. The winner will receive a Vidhi Blush Wall hanging.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The prize isn’t negotiable or transferable.
15. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) by 1 Dec 2019. If the winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within seven days of being notified , then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will be used in accordance with the Chaccra's Terms and Conditions.
18. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media sites and participants agree that none of these organisations have any liability for the operation of this promotion or supply of the prize.
19. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it’s caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights aren’t affected.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter of this prize draw is Chaccra, a trading name of Chaccra International, Hong Kong.